Novus Cognitionis II

Just like the 1st Quarter, I expected myself to be more productive. Thanks to our lessons about tags, I’ll be able to make a post about a specific topic and also, I gained some knowledge about the basic HTML tags, head tags, text alignment tags with attributes, the break rule and horizontal rule tags, HTML text formatting tags, background color, background image, font attributes, HTML image tags and hyperlink.

stressed out headache GIF by ioana sopov
Source: https://giphy.com/gifs/animation-reaction-girl-xUOxeQc2PaQkdWmoCs
I think there’s nothing challenging about the 2nd Quarter because it’s too FUN… I’m telling you. I enjoyed inserting tags and using notepad. I’m looking forward on the next quarter and I hope that it’ll be a stress-free grading because we’re so stressed during the present quarter but still, we enjoyed it.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLYTHERIN

“Kumain ng wasto, maging aktibo. Push natin to”