Novus Cognitionis IV

Final quarter has finally come, it’s sad to think that this will be my last grading with my MaxConi Fam and being a SSC student. My junior high moment will end here. The memories that have made will remain, so as my love for them.

          From being a warfreak in the 7th grade to being a crybaby this 10th grade, being here right now for like 4 years with my MaxConi babies, I learned a lot, I meet new friends and called them FAMILY. But sadly, there's always a goodbyes. I hope the next time we meet again, you're already wearing your lab coats, suits, engineer helmet and carrying a briefcase.

          Time is running out and so as my term as a Corporal S8 in the CAT Organization but the moments with my beloved officers and trainees will be treasured. I never thought of making a lot friends until I entered High School. I guess High School life is really the best.

Farewell to all. Until we meet again my CAT and MaxConi Fam. This is  Cyrene Kate Castaneda, now signing off. 

Source: https://www.jetmag.com/life/moment-of-clarity-life/reached-personal-peak/

Comments

  1. huhuhuhu i know you alot gurl bcos we are elementary mates hahahaa sorry for my wordssss i know you are growing up from a shy person to a crying lady but aside from that I loove you uhuhuhuh till the destiny were meet again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farewell my friend!! I hope we will see again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. may you reach your goals and dreams in life. i will always be here to support you, i love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SLYTHERIN

“Kumain ng wasto, maging aktibo. Push natin to”